Participants can wander around exhibitors’ stalls, drop by a baking workshop or demo, and meet professional patissiers and chefs
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One, two or four day tickets to Cake International on Tour
- When: 4–6 April
- Where: ExCeL Exhibition Centre, Royal Victoria Dock, London
- Opening times: 10 a.m.–4.30 p.m. on 4 and 5 April | 10 a.m.–5 p.m. on 6 April
- Step-free access available
- £3.95 for one (1) ticket (up to 21% off)
- £7 for two (2) tickets (up to 30% off)
- £12 for four (4) tickets (up to 40% off)
Cake International on Tour
This April sees ExCeL filled with mouthwatering aromas as Cake International on Tour opens up for three days of baking competitions, workshops and demos. While those with a sweet tooth and a flair for baking hone their skills, those on the lookout for the latest trends and new flavours can make the most of shopping opportunities brought by a crowd of exhibitors.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 16s can come for free if accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 9 Jan 2019.