Crafty types can get inspired and stock up on fabrics and yarns, and those with a sweet tooth can find new flavours at Cake International
What You'll Get
- Two (2) general admission tickets to The Creative Craft Show or Cake International
- When and where:
- The Creative Craft Show at The SEC, Glasgow: 24–27 October
- The Creative Craft Show at The NEC, Birmingham: 31 October–3 November
- Cake International at The NEC, Birmingham: 1–3 November
- Opening times:
- The Creative Craft Show at The SEC, Glasgow: 10 a.m.–4 p.m. on 24–25 and 27 October | 10 a.m.–4.30 p.m. on 26 October
- The Creative Craft Show at The NEC, Birmingham: 9.30 a.m.–5 p.m. on 31 October–2 November | 9.30 a.m.–4 p.m. on 3 November
- Under 16s can come for free if accompanied by an adult
- Step-free access available
The Creative Craft Show
This autumn crafty types can explore the latest trends in knitting, cross stitching, paper crafting, jewellery and dressmaking. The venues see a crowd of suppliers and experts gather under one roof to impart new ideas and inspirations. The event will also host stalls selling everything from kits, charts and patterns to fabrics, yarns, threads and buttons. While at it, visitors can shop for Christmas presents at the Simply Christmas show.
This November The NEC will be filled with mouthwatering aromas as Cake International opens up for three days of baking competitions, workshops and demos. While those with a sweet tooth and a flair for baking hone their skills, those on the lookout for the latest trends and new flavours can make the most of shopping opportunities brought by a crowd of exhibitors.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 16s can come for free if accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available. Valid on option purchased only.