Manchester United fans can see The Red Devils take on AC Milan in their third and final game in the ICC for 2019
What You'll Get
- One adult or junior, or two adult and two junior tickets to Manchester United v AC Milan
- When: Saturday 3 August 2019 at 5.30 p.m.
- Where: Principality Stadium, Cardiff
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees and delivery
- £27.10 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 37% off)
- £12.10 for one (1) junior ticket (up to 18% off) (must be purchased with an adult ticket)
- £73.40 for two (2) adult and two (2) junior tickets (total value up to 30% off)
International Champions Cup: Manchester United v AC Milan
Football fans can see Manchester United’s only pre-season fixture in Europe prior to the 2019-2020 Premier League season. Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s men will take on AC Milan at the Principality Stadium on 3 August for their third and final game in the ICC for 2019. Red Devil’s supporters can expect to see stars such as David de Gea and Paul Pogba, as well as new signing Aaron Wan-Bissaka take to the field against the Italian giants, who themselves boast talents such as Krzysztof Piątek and Gianluigi Donnarumma. Tickets are available to adults, kids and families.
The Fine Print
How to Use:
1. At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
2. Tickets will be sent out up to two days before event.
3. Present official event ticket(s) on event day. Entry will not be permitted with a Groupon voucher alone.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or 2 adult and 2 kids. May buy 9 additional as gifts. All tickets bought under the same category and using the same delivery address will be seated together. Full offer value includes ticketing fees and delivery
Restrictions: 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Junior ticket valid for kids aged under 16 and must be purchased with an adult ticket. Kick off: 5.30pm. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Validity: Valid on 3 Aug 2019 only. Valid on option purchased only.