What You'll Get
- One ticket to see James Arthur and special guests
- When and where: 24 August 2018 at Harbourside Amphitheatre, Bristol | 25 August 2018 at Digbeth Arena, Birmingham
- Door time: 6 p.m. general admission | 5.30 p.m. VIP
- VIP pass includes: priority access | access to a VIP compound | greetings from VIP concierge team | glass of Prosecco or freshly squeezes citrus juice on arrival | gift bag with merchandise and local goodies | selection of meat, vegetarian and vegan canapés and snacks | comfortable seating | waiting service | access to the viewing platform with a bar | private bathroom
- £29.50 for one (1) standing ticket (up to 9% off)
- £150 for one (1) VIP ticket (up to 9% off)
James Arthur is a British singer and songwriter who won the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012. His debut single, Impossible, was released by Syco Music after the final and debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart in its first week of release. Since then, it has gone on to sell over 1.4 million copies in the UK, making it the most successful winner’s single in the show’s history and has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide. The follow-up single You’re Nobody ‘til Somebody Loves You reached number 2 on the UK Singles Chart. He released his self-titled debut studio album in November 2013. The album debuted and peaked at number two on the UK Albums Chart.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. 14-18’s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over and must provide physical written permission (on paper) from their parent or legal guardian with consent to be searched on entry, or entry will be refused. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 1 Mar 2018.