Guests can meet Liz during this interactive and fun-packed event featuring live music by DUDE3
What You'll Get
- £9.60 for one (1) general admission ticket to Liz Pichon and The Tom Gates Brilliant Bands and Doodle Live Tour (up to 40% off)
When and where:
- 21 October at 1 p.m.: The Lowry, Salford; doors open at midday
- 23 October at 1 p.m.: Theatre Royal, Margate; doors open at midday
- 24 October at 1 p.m.: Winding Wheel, Chesterfield; doors open at midday
- 25 October at 1 p.m.: Palace Theatre, Southend-on-Sea; doors open at midday
- 26 October at 1 p.m.: Grimsby Auditorium, Grimsby; doors open at midday
- 27 October at 1 p.m.: Tyne Theatre and Opera House, Newcastle upon Tyne; doors open at midday
- 28 October at 11 a.m.: Birmingham Town Hall; doors open at 10.30 a.m.
Liz Pichon and The Tom Gates Brilliant Bands and Doodle Live Tour
Fans of Tom Gates’ adventures can enjoy a fun-packed and interactive event with live music brought to the audiences by DUDE3. Visitors are encouraged to bring a pencil and some paper as they get a chance to learn to doodle like Tom, listen to some stories and even meet Liz and the band after the show. Liz Pichon started her career as music albums cover designer and art director. In 2011, she published the first book of Tom Gates series, The Brilliant World of Tom Gates which won Roald Dahl Funny Prize, Red House Children’s Book Award for the Best Book for Young Readers and Waterstones Children’s Book Prize for Best Fiction for 5-12-year-olds.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 16 Oct 2017.