Saturdays see greyhound racing emotions grow rapidly as up to four visitors can enjoy a burger and chips alongside a glass of wine or beer
What You'll Get
- One (1), two (2) or four (4) tickets to greyhound racing with a burger and chips, choice of drink, bet tote and programme
- When: Saturdays between 18 April - 28 September
- Where: Kinsley Dogs, 96 Wakefield Road
- First race: approximately 7.35 p.m.
- Last race: approximately 10.35 p.m.
- £5 for one (1) ticket with burger and chips, drink, bet tote and programme each (up to 62% off)
- £9 for two (2) tickets with burger and chips, drink, bet tote and programme each (up to 66% off)
- £17 for four (4) tickets with burger and chips, drink, bet tote and programme each (up to 68% off)
Greyhound Racing at Kinsley Dogs
Groups of two or four can attend Saturday evening races at Kinsley Greyhound Stadium. Each visitor will get a race card for the session, along with a complimentary £1 tote jackpot bet. Before the on-track action ensues or in-between the races, visitors will receive a drink such as a pint of draught beer, glass of wine or whisky, along with a burger and chips. Those in the mood to celebrate will also get the chance to throw some shapes until midnight at the on-site disco.
The Fine Print
Expires 28 Sep 2019. Valid Sat only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by phone, please call 01977610946 or 07546599063. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation or rescheduling policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Valid for a drink up to the value of £3.60. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
About Kinsley Dogs
Located between Barnsley, Doncaster and Wakefield, Kinsley Dogs is a state-of-the-art greyhound track and arena packed to the rafters with all manners of canine-related entertainment. They offer greyhound racing action on their 385-metre track, as well as facilities for crowds of up to 3000 people, including two high-quality restaurants and a disco. The Kinsley Owners and Trainers Associated was also established in 2001 to help maintain care standards for the dogs and re-home retired runners. The experience comes complete with a burger, chips and a cold drink, plus a racing programme and a tote bet.