Up to four wrestling fans can enjoy the matches set up by this international touring company featuring Alan Lee Travis and other wrestlers
About This Deal
- One (1), two (2) or four (4) general admission tickets
- When and where:
- 28 May at 7 p.m. at Westgate Hall, Canterbury
- 29 May at 7 p.m. at Mildenhall Social Club, Recreation Way
- 5 June at 7 p.m. at Draper’s Academy, Settle Road, Romford
- 10 July at 7 p.m. at Clare Town Hall, Sudbury
- 16 July at 7 p.m. at Battle Memorial Hall, 81 High Street
- 17 July at 7 p.m. at Alton Assembly Rooms, High Street, Medstead
- 25 July at 3 p.m. at Basildon Sport and Leisure Club, Timberclog Close
- 31 July at 7 p.m. at Old Woking Community Centre, Sundridge Road
- 21 August at 7 p.m. at Selsey Centre
- 29 August at 3 p.m. at Hayes WMC, Pump Lane
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Door time: please arrive 30 minutes before the show
Formed in November 2004 by Sanjay Bagga, a die-hard enthusiast of wrestling, LDN Wrestling is named after the capital of the UK. After touring London for three years, the show went national with a television deal, becoming the longest-running British wrestling show. Having featured such wrestling legends as Jonny Saint, the man of 1000 holds, and Johnny Kidd, the show has also launched the careers of Jon Ritchie and Alan Lee Travis.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Children tickets valid for under 16s. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to show time. No food or drink to be brought into the venue. Valid on option purchased only. *Discount applies for selected options only.
If the event is cancelled due to an event outside of the merchant's control (including any recommendations from the Ministry of Health), Groupon will reimburse you the money you have paid for the voucher. If the event is postponed Groupon will only reimburse you if you request a refund.