This family-friendly festival captivates senses with immersive art installations brought to live by lights, lasers and lanterns
What You'll Get
Groupon strongly advises customers to go after 7.30pm as we cannot guarantee entry before this time, on either Sunday 22nd December, Monday 23rd December or Thursday 27th December be aware the earliest that you can enter is 7.30pm as the park is full until then and you will have to wait until such time for entry.
- One (1) child or adult ticket to Lightopia or one (1) free ticket for a child aged 0-2 years
- When: 29 November, 1, 4 - 6, 8, 11 - 13, 15 - 20, 22 - 23 and 26 - 27, 29 - 31 December
- Where: Heaton Park, Sheepfoot Lane, Prestwich, Manchester
- Showtime: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Last entry 8:30 p.m.
- The park is extremely busy up until 7.30pm
- Children aged 0-2 go in free, but must have a ticket
Lightopia is an immersive lantern and light festival, combining interactive art installations with human experience. The experience includes live entertainment, such as acrobatic performances, musicians, and family rides. Guests who feel peckish or thirsty will have access to a host of food and refreshment options to choose from and enjoy.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds, cancellations or exchanges permitted for whatever reason. Event runs 5pm-10pm. Last entry at 8.30pm. The park is extremely busy up until 7.30pm. No age restrictions. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 and younger enter free but do need a voucher. Proof of age may be requested. No food or drink included. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.