Tour the home stadium of Liverpool FC and walk in the footsteps of football greats; view the dressing room and dugout
About This Deal
- One (1) child or adult ticket to The LFC Stadium Tour & The Boom Room Exhibition
- Includes: Stadium Tour and Commemorative Champions 19/20 Souvenir Guide Book | The Boom Room Exhibition entry | 10% off selected purchases in the Anfield Retail Store
- Where: Anfield Stadium, Anfield Road, Liverpool
- Tour duration: typically 70-90 minutes
- Children classified as those under 16
- Valid for tours between 3 June and 30 September
The LFC Stadium Tour
Home of the heart-stopping accuracy of former striker Ian Rush to the spine-tingling sounds of You’ll Never Walk Alone, Anfield is the world-famous home of Liverpool FC. Fans of the Reds can follow in the footsteps of their heroes as they explore the Liverpool FC ground, celebrating almost 130 years of footballing heritage. Guests can sit where their idols have sat discussing tactics in the team dressing room, or feel the tension of being so close to the turf in the manager’s dugout. The tour team will entertain visitors with behind-the-scenes stories, and guests will get to touch the This is Anfield sign.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access, please contact and purchase from the venue directly. Visitors must adhere to all government guidelines in place at their time of visit. No more than 6 persons per booking. All bookings must be from the same household or support bubble. Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult and will not be permitted to enter by themselves. Not valid on mid-week home games or weekends. 10% discount in the Anfield Retail Store valid for non-discounted items with no minimum spend, excluding Gift Cards and Membership.