All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Entry to Bond in Motion for one (1) child or one (1) adult, or two (2) adults and two (2) children (up to 50% off)
- When: 18 September - 18 December
- Time: Monday - Friday and Sunday 10 a.m.–6 p.m., last entrance at 5 p.m. | Saturday 10 a.m - 7 p.m., last entrance at 6 p.m.
- Where: London Film Museum, 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London
- Step-free access available
- £4.75 for one (1) child ticket (up to 50% off)
- £7.25 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 50% off)
- £19 for one (1) family ticket for two (2) adults and two (2) children (up to 50% off)
Bond in Motion
20 additional items from the EON Archives, celebrating the work of Sir Ken Adam, are now on display along with the largest collection of James Bond vehicles in the world. Items include concept art, props and miniatures, including the Space Marines Shuttle miniature model, which have never been displayed before. Guests will also be able to see the only small piece of the 20’ miniature model of Drax’s Space Station to survive from Moonraker, and a satellite miniature model from Diamonds Are Forever. Ken Adam’s works feature original artwork in the art gallery on the mezzanine level and the famous Lotus Esprit, designed by him. Bond in Motion has been the most successful exhibition in the history of the London Film Museum and now features over 150 original artefacts spanning all 24 Bond films, including vehicles, miniatures, concept art and storyboards. Highlights include iconic cars such as the Aston Martin DB5 from GoldenEye, the Wet Nellie Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me, the Rolls-Royce Phantom III from Goldfinger and the Little Nellie Wallis WA-116 Agile autogyro from You Only Live Twice.
The Fine Print
Valid 18 Sep-18 Dec 2017.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 child, adult or a family of 2 adults and 2 children . May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Child classified as 5-15 year old. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available, for more information please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid Mon-Fri and Sun 10am-6pm with last entry at 5pm, and Sat 10am-7pm with last entry at 6pm. Check website for special event announcements as these may result in the Museum being closed.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Sep 2017.