All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Child, adult or family ticket to Bond in Motion
- When: 6 April–6 July
- Where: London Film Museum, Wellington Street
- Opening times: Monday-Friday and Sunday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m. | Saturday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Last entry: one hour prior to closing time
- Step-free access available
- £4.75 for one (1) child ticket (up to 50% off)
- £7.25 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 50% off)
- £19 for one (1) family ticket for two (2) adults and two (2) children (up to 50% off)
Bond in Motion
Over 100 original vehicles and artefacts spanning all 24 Bond films are on display at London Film Museum to celebrate the work of Sir Ken Adam. Working together with EON Productions, Bond in Motion has gathered concept drawings, storyboards, scripts, model miniatures and, last but not least, full-size cars, boats and motorbikes. Highlights include the Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre, the Aston Martin DB5 from GoldenEye and the Wet Nellie Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me. The Rolls-Royce Phantom III from Goldfinger and the Little Nellie Wallis WA-116 Agile Autogyro from You Only Live Twice will also make an appearance. Visitors can expect new and previously unseen exhibits, with no replicas getting in the way of interacting with the roaring machines James Bond used to exercise his license to kill.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid 6 Apr 2018-6 Jul 2018 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or 2 adults and 2 children. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid Mon-Fri and Sun 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-7pm; last entry 1 hour prior to closing time. Adult tickets valid for those aged 16 or older. Child tickets valid for those aged 5-15. Museum may be closed due to special events; please check the website. Step-free access available. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 5 Apr 2018.