What You'll Get
- Entry to Bond in Motion for one (1) adult or one (1) child, or a special package for one (1) or two (2) (up to 56% off)
- When: until 31 July
- Time: Monday–Friday and Sunday 10 a.m.–6 p.m. (last entrance 5 p.m.) | Saturday 10 a.m–7 p.m. (last entrance 6 p.m.)
- Where: London Film Museum, 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London
- Step-free access available
- Special package for one (1) includes: one (1) ticket | one (1) photo print with digital copy | one (1) standard coffee
- Special package for two (2) includes: two (2) tickets | one (1) photo print with digital copy | two (2) standard coffees
- £4.75 for one (1) child ticket (up to 50% off)
- £7.25 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 50% off)
- £12 for a special package for one (1) (up to 56% off)
- £20 for a special package for two (2) (up to 55% off)
Bond in Motion
20 new items from the EON Archives, celebrating the work of Sir Ken Adam, are now on display along with the largest collection of James Bond vehicles in the world. Items include concept art, props and miniatures, including the Space Marines Shuttle miniature model, which have never been displayed before. Guests will also be able to see the only small piece of the 20’ miniature model of Drax’s Space Station to survive from Moonraker, and a satellite miniature model from Diamonds Are Forever. Ken Adam’s works feature original artwork in the art gallery on the mezzanine level and the famous Lotus Esprit, designed by him. Bond in Motion has been the most successful exhibition in the history of the London Film Museum and now features over 150 original artefacts spanning all 24 Bond films, including vehicles, miniatures, concept art and storyboards. Highlights include iconic cars such as the Aston Martin DB5 from GoldenEye, the Wet Nellie Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me, the Rolls-Royce Phantom III from Goldfinger and the Little Nellie Wallis WA-116 Agile autogyro from You Only Live Twice.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jul 2017.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Child classified as 5-15 years old. Please check website for special event announcements as these may result in the Museum being closed. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available, please use the street level entrance with lift access to all levels.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's price list on 1 Jun 2017.