All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One (1) premium adult ticket or one (1) family ticket for two (2) adults and two (2) children to a choice of London Lions fixture
- Fixtures: London Lions v Leicester Riders on 25 November at 5 p.m. | London Lions v London City Royals on 14 December at 7.30 p.m. | London Lions v Sheffield Sharks on 23 December at 4 p.m.
- Where: Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
- Door time: 4 p.m. for Leicester Riders | 6.30 p.m. for London City Royals | 3 p.m. for Sheffield Sharks
- £11.98 for one (1) premium adult ticket (up to 44% off)
- £26.98 for one (1) family ticket for two (2) adults and two (2) children (up to 55% off)
Based at The Copper Box in Stratford’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the London Lions shoot hoops as contenders in the British Basketball League. Fans can don the team’s yellow and black colours and cheer on the players as they clash with the Leicester Riders and London City Royals. On 23 December, the Lions will face Sheffield Sharks in first round of the BBL trophy, so the stakes are high. Families can count on top-flight basketball music and half-time entertainment to complete the experience of seeing the team do their best. The team’s motivational mascot, Louis the Lion, will also make an appearance.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or family of 2 adults and 2 children. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Tickets will be sent by post. On purchase, customers will be asked to confirm their postal address details. These cannot be amended after purchase. All tickets bought using the same delivery address will be seated together. On arrival, please present the physical tickets, not Groupon voucher. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Child tickets valid for under 16s. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.