- One (1) single or family ticket to London Motor Museum
- When: 12 September - 12 November 2017, Monday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: 3 Nestles Avenue, London
- £10 for one (1) single ticket (up to 56% off)
£30 for one (1) family ticket (up to 47% off)
- Family ticket is valid for two adults and up to three children aged 3 to 15
London Motor Museum
London Motor Museum is a souped-up showroom filled with over 200 classic and custom rides. The collection spans from the 1930s to the present day and includes hot rods, Ferraris and Dodge Challengers. Film fans can visit the Batcave to peek at not one but two Batmobiles. Further attractions include a 1967 Mustang Eleanor GT500, a series of muscle cars and some original classic European cars. Guests can stop by the bus-themed burger restaurant for a meal or grab mementos at the gift shop.