- Greyhound racing entry with a racecard, burger and drink for up to eight (up to 68% off)
- When: Saturdays until 18 March 2017
- Where: GRA Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium, Plough Lane, Wimbledon
- Doors open: 6.30 p.m.
- £10 for admission for two (2) (up to 68% off)
- £20 for admission for four (4) (up to 68% off)
- £30 for admission for six (6) (up to 68% off)
- £40 for admission for eight (8) (up to 68% off)
Saturday nights host greyhound racing at the Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium, with a racecard, drink and burger for up to eight (8) at Granstand Restaurant. Visitors can watch the races contested by up to six dogs before tucking into a standard burger, veggie burger or cheeseburger.