Kids and adults can feel the atmosphere of wartime Britain, watching static displays and live reenactments
About This Deal
- When: 16-17 April
- Where: Mapledurham Estate
- Door time: 10 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Includes entry to Mapledurham House and Watermill
- £10 for two adult tickets (up to 50% off)
- £17 for a family ticket for two adults and two children under the age of 16 (up to 32% off)
Mapledurham at War
Bringing back memories and recreating a bygone era, Mapledurham at War aims to depict the atmosphere of wartime Britain. Static displays will be complete with reenactments prepared by up to 600 participants, and dancing performances will turn attention to the joyful cultural mood of the 40s. Adventure-hungry kids can hop into mini tanks as adults savour hot snacks, such as burgers, sausages, jacket potatoes and even afternoon tea.