All wrestling fans can rejoice at a show presenting an array of seasoned wrestlers and up-and-comers alike competing with each other
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One or four tickets to see Megaslam American Wrestling
- Doors open 30 minutes before the showtime
When and Where:
- 29 December, Pride Park Stadium, Derby, 7.30 p.m.
- 30 December, Britannia Sacha’s Hotel, Manchester, 3 p.m.
- 4 January, Hermitage Leisure Centre, Coalville, 7.30 p.m.
- 5 January, Britannia Hotel, Nottingham, 7.30 p.m.
- 6 January, Richard Dunn Sports Centre, Bradford, 3 p.m.
- 12 January, Kings Hall, Stoke, 7.30 p.m.
- 13 January, Assembly Rooms, Barton on Humber, 3 p.m.
- 18 January, Town Hall, Sutton Coldfield, 7.30 p.m.
- 19 January, Ferneham Hall, Fareham, 7.30 p.m.
- 20 January, Britannia Hotel, Coventry, 3 p.m.
- 25 January, Muni Theatre, Colne, 7.30 p.m.
- 26 January, Grimsby Auditorium, Grimsby, 7.30 p.m.
- 27 January, Lings Forum, Northampton, 3 p.m.
- 2 February, Civic Centre, Wombourne, 7.30 p.m.
- 9 February, Town Hall, Ashbourne, 7.30 p.m.
- 9 February, Five Rivers Leisure Centre, Salisbury, 7.30 p.m.
- 10 February, Leisure Centre, Belper, 3 p.m.
- 15 February, Indoor Football Centre, Rotherham, 7.30 p.m.
- 22 February, Arkwright Centre, Chesterfield, 7.30 p.m.
- 23 February, Warning Green Community Centre, Brighouse, 7.30 p.m.
- 24 February, The Engine Shed, Wetherby. 3 p.m.
Megaslam American Wrestling
With over 250 events every year, Megaslam American Wrestling is one of the busiest touring wrestling promotions in Europe. The shows feature an array of fiery competitors from across the UK and abroad, including the Merseysider Dan Evans and the current Megaslam Wrestling Champion Champion Danny Hudson, as well as The Mexican Sensation El Ligero. The matches will include Royal Rumble Spectacular, Team Megaslam v Team Nasty, Heavyweight Challenge and Tag Team Thriller, as well as Ladies Matches.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Appointment required for Ferneham Hall event. Call 01329 231942; provide Coupon Code. No booking required for remaining locations. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Customers are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes before the show. Seating is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. The show may last up to 2.5h. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Food and beverages can be purchased on-site. Non-smoking venue. The family ticket is valid for 4 adults, 4 children or a mix of both. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Oct 2018.