Patrons can try to solve a vintage or modern murder mystery over a three-course dinner, washed down with a glass of bubbly each
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a three-course meal with a glass of bubbly each and a murder mystery
- Guests can try to solve a classic British whoddunnit, set in a historical context or in present day
- January: Curious Case Of The Missing Cats And Dogs (1920’s)
- Country pets fall victim to a mysterious illness. Ace detective Felix DeLaRouse is determined to get to the bottom of this case. Who will prevail?
- February: Time Will Tell (1974)
- Arthur Bartholomew is concerned when a watch is returned under suspicious circumstances. Is his time running out?
March: The Richards Saga (present day)
- In this modern rendition of Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Alistair Richards is about to sell his business and enjoy his sunshine retirement. But will he?
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: Booking required, please e-mail your security code to firstname.lastname@example.org. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Events are held 18 January 2020, 24 January 2020, 21 February 2020 and 13 March 2020 at 7pm. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Includes a three-course meal and glass of Prosecco per person. Menus may change according to dates booked. Please phone ahead for dietary requests and seating arrangements. Valid for option and date purchased only, no transfer or exchange once purchased. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
About Mere Court Hotel
Dating back to the early 20th century, Mere Court Hotel is set in the heart of Cheshire, only a 15-minute ride away from Manchester Airport. This four-star hotel is set amid seven acres of landscaped gardens and grounds with a private lake, and boasts individually designed and furnished rooms, including two four-poster suites. The on-site restaurant invites guests to delight in a modern cuisine in the oak-panelled dining room. The hotel can host corporate events, as well as weddings.