Gear heads can visit the show featuring hundreds of sports and retro cars and enjoy complimentary fairground rides and stunt shows
What You'll Get
- General admission
- When: 14 September
- Where: Newcastle Racecourse
- Two single tickets can be purchased by one adult and one child or two adults
- Family ticket is valid for up to two adults and three children
- Those aged 16 or older are considered adults
- Those aged two and under do not require a ticket
- Showtime: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tickets include: entry to the show | Unlimited Rides Stunt Show | parking | fairground with thrill rides and kids rides
- Step-free access is available
- £12.50 for two (2) single tickets (up to 48% off)
- £15 for one (1) family ticket (up to 40% off)
Newcastle Car Show and Family Day
Adults and children can visit the Newcastle Car Show on 14 September to spectate on a huge range of cars, speed machines, trucks, camper vans and more. Visitors can see hundreds of custom and sports cars descending on the site, ranging from slick German machines to Japanese streetcars and American hot rods, with big grills, fat arches and tweaked engines galore. Customers can spectate on the range of vintage vehicles and restored rides, with their owners on hand to chat about how they achieved the final look. The event also features a display area with stunt shows and trade stalls to browse, with live music keeping visitors entertained. There is also a food court and a fairground offering a range of inflatable activities and thrill rides that can be ridden time and time again for no extra cost. Entry is available for two people or a family of two adults and three children under the age of 16, with complimentary parking available on site.
The Fine Print
Valid 14 Sep 2019 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or up to 5 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. The two-people option can be for 1 adult and 1 child or 2 adults. A family ticket is for up to 2 adults and 3 children. Those aged 16 or over are considered adults. Those aged 3-15 years old are considered children. Under 2s can enter free of charge. A full party must arrive together. Parking available. Dogs allowed on a lead. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.