This October, beer aficionados can come together to celebrate their favourite tipple, enjoying traditional Bavarian food and entertainment
What You'll Get
- One standing or seated ticket to Oktoberfest
- When and where: 5–6 October at 22 North Park Avenue, Norwich | 12–13 at County Cricket Grounds, Swindon | 19–20 at Worcester Racecourse | 26–27 at Uvedale Road, Enfield
- Opening times: midday–5 p.m. on 6 and 20 October | 6 p.m.–11 p.m. on all days
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- £9.15 for one (1) standing ticket (up to 45% off)
- £12.20 for one (1) seated ticket (up to 45% off)
The world famous Oktoberfest comes to the UK for a huge weekend of traditional Bavarian entertainment, food and drink.
The most important date of Germany’s cultural calendar comes to the UK and arrives in Worcester this year for the second time.
Taking place inside one of Europe’s Largest touring bier tents for a Bavarian style festival including a showcase some of the best and authentic oompah bands from around the world across all three sessions. Plus a large selection of traditional German foods plus those all important steins!
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 25 Sep 2018.