- Two (2) tickets with a meal and beer to Oktoberfest
- Where and when:
- Millwall Park, London: 29 September or 6 October, 4 p.m. - 11 p.m. | 30 September or 7 October, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Queens Links, Aberdeen: 6 October, 4 p.m. - 11.30 p.m. | 7 October, midday - 5 p.m.
- Albert Square, Manchester: 20 October, 5 p.m. - midnight | 21 October, midday - 5 p.m.
- Forest Recreation Ground, Nottingham: 27 October, 5 p.m. - midnight
- £16 for two (2) tickets with a meal and beer, London, Manchester, and Aberdeen on 7 October (up to 52% off)
- £20 for two (2) tickets with a meal and beer, Aberdeen on 6 October (up to 53% off)
- £12 for two (2) tickets with a meal and beer, Nottingham (up to 48% off)
London, Manchester, Aberdeen and Nottingham Oktoberfest looks to recreate all the fun of Germany’s famous beverage-based celebration. The event will feature a host of beers to try, as well as all sorts of hearty food and live music adding to the atmosphere. The standard entry package includes a half-pint of Oktoberfest beer each and a German sausage with fries.