Enjoy the delights of the Bavarian breweries and traditional Bavarian cuisine under Beerhall tents during this festival in Hemel Hempstead
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Oktoberfest 2018 - Hemel Hempstead
- When: 6 October
- Where: Gadebridge Park, Hemel Hempstead
- Afternoon session: midday - 5 p.m.
- Evening session: 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- £7 for one (1) early bird standing afternoon session ticket (up to 37% off)
- £10 for one (1) first release standing afternoon session ticket (up to 40% off)
- £13.50 for one (1) first release unreserved seating afternoon session ticket (up to 40% off)
- £11 for one (1) first release standing evening session ticket (up to 35% off)
- £13.50 for one (1) first release unreserved seating evening session ticket (up to 40% off)
Oktoberfest 2018 - Hemel Hempstead
Celebrated in Munich, Germany, Oktoberfest is a world-renowned folk festival showcasing traditional Bavarian cuisine, music and entertainment. This autumn, Oktoberfest 2018 brings the Bavarian celebration to the UK, with the Beerhall tents set up in Gadebridge Park in Hemel Hempstead. Visitors can enjoy the delights of the Bavarian breweries and traditional Bavarian cuisine, such as würstl, sauerkraut or pretzel, singing to the Oompa music during the afternoon jubilations and modern pop music in the evening.
For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Valid 6 Oct 2018 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older. For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Sep 2018.