Witness a traditional travelling circus featuring magicians, acrobats, trapeze artists and motorcyclists riding the Globe of Death
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One child, adult or a family ticket to Planet Circus
- When: 26 February at 7 p.m. | 27 February - 1 March at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 2 March at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 3 March at 12.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Where: Glanford Park, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
- £6.99 for one (1) child or adult ticket on 26 February
- £8 for one (1) child ticket on 27 February - 3 March
- £10 for one (1) adult entry ticket on 27 February - 3 March
- £25 for one (1) family of four entry ticket on 27 February - 3 March
Alive with spectacle and derring-do, Planet Circus brings its varied show of improbable feats to Glanford Park in Scunthorpe. The Faltyny Family will induce gasps and gazes with their juggling and knife-throwing skills direct from Las Vegas, while motorcyclists roar around the Globe of Death. Miss Emilia floats on an aerial rope while trapeze artists swing high overhead. Trampoline wrestlers, clowns and magicians exercise their dexterous skills before a prince of balance attempts to pull a handstand atop a towering stack of chairs.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. In purchasing this Groupon, you agree to Groupon sharing your name with the Planet Circus. No other details will be shared. Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult. A family ticket is valid for 2 adults and 2 children. Children 2-15 years old. Under 2s can enter free of charge. Must arrive 30 minutes prior to the show. Unreserved seating allocated on a first come first served basis. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.