All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One (1) or two (2) tickets to Prosecco and Gin Festival
- When and where:
Newcastle City Civic Centre, Barras Bridge
- Saturday 27 October 2018 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday 27 October 2018 6.30 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
Alban Arena, 8 Bricket Road, St Albans
- Saturday 2 February 2019 1.30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday 2 February 2019 6.30 p.m. – 10.00 p.m.
New Craven Hall, Leeds
- Saturday 16 February 2019 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday 16 February 2019 2.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
- Saturday 16 February 2019 6 p.m. -9 p.m.
- Saturday 6 April 12.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
- Saturday 6 April 6.30 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
- £7 for one (1) ticket
- £12 for two (2) tickets
Prosecco and Gin Festival
The aficionados of bubbly and gin can head to Newcastle, St Albans, Leeds and York venues to browse over 40 carefully-selected gins and a host of sparkling wines, sharing their opinions with like-minded bartenders who whip up a range of cocktails. The tickets include a booklet containing tasting notes, serving suggestions and cocktail ideas, plus a branded gin glass subject to a £5 deposit. Music, food stalls and entertainment will also add to the atmosphere.
For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 10 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. No outside food and drinks to be brought into the venues. £5 deposit required for the branded glass; alternatively, customers will also be able to purchase the glass on site. No drinks included. For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk. Valid on option purchased only.