What You'll Get
- One (1) General Admission ticket to see The Psychedelic Furs
- When: Leeds 2 September | Manchester 3 September | Birmingham 5 September | Bristol 6 September | Oxford 10 September | Norwich 11 September
- Where: O2 Academy Leeds | O2 Ritz Manchester | O2 Institute Birmingham | O2 Academy Bristol | O2 Academy Oxford | Norwich Waterfront
- Show time: Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol and Oxford 7 p.m. | Norwich 7.30 p.m.
- £15.50 for one (1) general admission ticket in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol or Oxford (up to 45% off)
- £15 for one (1) general admission ticket in Norwich (up to 45% off)
The Psychedelic Furs
Founded in 1977, The Psychedelic Furs are an English rock band lead by brothers, Richard and Tim Butler. Apart from the Butler bothers, in 1977 the band consisted of Duncan Kilburn, Paul Wilson and Roger Morris. They created many memorable hits, such as Pretty in Pink, Angels Don’t Cry, and Only You and I. The band was active until 1991 when they went on a hiatus, only to regroup in 2001 and perform all over the world.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 8 or older to attend show in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol and Oxford. Must be 14 or older to attend show in Norwich. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Tickets are allocated on arrival. Groupon cannot guarantee vouchers will be for step-free access tickets. For step-free access, please contact and purchase from the venue directly.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 9 Aug 2017.