Adults, teenagers, kids and toddlers alike can get their groove on at full-scale raves and reggae parties designed specifically for families
What You'll Get
- One (1) or two (2) general admission tickets to Raver Tots or Reggae Tots
- Tickets valid for both children and adults
- Where and when:
- Raver Tots: 10 April at 3 p.m., Mint Warehouse, Leeds | 11 April at 2 p.m., M E C A, Swindon | 26 April at 2 p.m., Wycombe Swan Theatre | 23 May at 2 p.m., Escape Venue, Northampton | 31 May at 3 p.m., Trinity Centre, Bristol
- Reggae Tots: 10 May at 3 p.m., Colours Hoxton, London | 31 May at 1 p.m., Trinity Centre, Bristol
- All children require tickets
- Strictly no adults admitted without a child; there is a maximum of three adults to one child
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Raver Tots and Reggae Tots
Having children can mean less time to do the things that parents used to do when they were young, wild and free. But Raver Tots and Reggae Tots allow families to throw shapes together at full-scale raves and reggae parties across the country. There will be glow sticks, confetti cannons, face painting, dancers and pyrotechnics, all accommodating up to 1,500 guests. While Reggae Tots is all about Jamaican rhythms, Raver Tots features a line-up of old skool, house and garage, drum and bass and happy hardcore, with music kept at a safe level to protect everyone’s ears. What’s more, the events often raise money for various charities, including those supporting kids with ADHD and autism.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. All kids under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult tickets. No adult will be admitted without a child (max. 3 adults per child). For step-free access, please contact and purchase from the venue directly. Valid on option purchased only.
If the event is cancelled due to an event outside of the merchant's control (including any recommendations from the Ministry of Health), Groupon will reimburse you the money you have paid for the voucher. If the event is postponed Groupon will only reimburse you if you request a refund.