This unique bus tour gives beer enthusiasts a chance to discover local pubs, explore the region’s ale scene and meet like-minded people
What You'll Get
- Departure time: 11 a.m.
- Departure location:
- 14 September - Wyre Forest - Pick up tickets from King and Castle, Kidderminster DY10 1QX
- 21 September - Wrexham, North Wales - Pick up tickets from Saith Seren, 18 Chester Street, Wrexham LL13 8BJ
- 28 September – Conwy, Wales Pick up tickets from The Albert, 56 Madog St, Llandudno, LL30 2TW
- 5 October - Snowdonia - Pick up tickets from Prince of Wales, High Street, Cricceth
- 12 October - South Cheshire - Pick up tickets from The Bear Town Tap, Congleton CW12 1RL
Real Ale Trail
The basic premise of the tour is to provide a convenient connection between all the pubs on the trail. To that end, a bus is running throughout the day, arriving at each pub every half an hour. Participants can use their ticket to visit all the pubs on the trail or find the one where they want to spend the entire day. The event has launched for the first time in 2009 to promote village pubs and celebrate local breweries. This is a treat for those who can appreciate craft beers, authentic atmosphere and local folklore.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 10 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival and exchange it for a wristband. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. The event runs 11am-10pm. Must be 18 or older. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.