What You'll Get
- £9 for one (1) ticket to Riproar Comedy Show with a meal (up to 55% off)
- When: 21 October - 2 December at 8 p.m.
- Where: Riproar Comedy, above Steam Cafe Bar, Bristol
- Door time: 6.30 p.m.
- Latest admission time: 7.30 p.m.
- Last food serving: 8 p.m.
Available dates and line-up:
- 21 October: Sal Monello, Paul McCaffrey, Pierre Hollins and Gladiators Winner
- 27 October: Sal Monello, Tony Marresse and two guest comedians
- 28 October: Tony Coward, Ben Norris, Sandi Smith and Matt Price
- 4 November: Jon Wagstaffe, John Robertson, Rudi Lickwood and Gladiators Winner
- 11 November: Chris Norton Walker, Steve N Allen, Luke Honnoraty and President Obonjo
- 18 November: Cerys Nelmes, Mickey Sharma, Ian Cognito and a guest comedian
- 24 November: Sal Monello and three guest comedians
- 25 November: Jason Neale, Wes Zaharuk, Mark Cram and Pierre Hollins
- 2 December: Cerys Nelmes, Vince Atta, Tim Clark and Eddy Brimson
Riproar Comedy showcases a range of established performers at this central Bristol venue. During these stand-up shows, the audience can enjoy a meal as they laugh it up with a line-up of professional comedians. Boasting television or stage experience, the comedians aim to provide audiences with more than a few giggles and guffaws.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid for option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 10 Oct 2017.