Browse vintage wares and handcrafted items, enjoy live music and discover vintage wedding dresses on display inside the C-130 Hercules
What You'll Get
- Two (2) adult or one (1) family day ticket to Vintage and Handmade Festival
- When: 15 - 16 August 2020
- Where: Royal Air Force Museum, Lyssander Avenue, Cosford
- Opening times: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Last entry at 3 p.m.
- Family ticket is valid for two (2) adults and up to four (4) children
- Child tickets valid for those aged five to 15
- Children under five can come for free
- Complimentary shuttle bus system operates at the Cosford train station car park, while normal parking charges apply on the museum grounds
Vintage and Handmade Festival
In August 2020, the Royal Air Force Museum in Cosford hosts a two-day festival devoted to all things handmade and all things vintage. Guests will be able to browse and discover one-off handcrafted items and carefully selected vintage wares. Over 50 local creators will exhibit at the event, while artisan food and drinks will be served to sate appetites and quench thirsts. The event will also feature live music, a pop-up beauty parlour, vintage photobooth, fairground and retro vehicles. Inside the Lockheed Hercules C130K Mk3, vintage wedding dresses will be on display.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people or family of 2 adults and up to 4 children, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Last entry at 3pm. Complimentary shuttle bus system will operate at the Cosford train station car park. Normal parking charges apply on the museum grounds. Child tickets valid for those aged 5-15. Under 5s can come for free. No dogs except for assistance dogs are permitted on site. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. For enquiries please call 01902 376252. Valid on option purchased only.