This September The Royal Air Force Museum hosts an outdoor cinema in the museum grounds, showing Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Top Gun
What You'll Get
- Up to four tickets to a choice of film screening
- Films: Star Wars: The Force Awakens on 20 September | Top Gun on 21 September
- Where: The Royal Air Force Museum, Lyssander Avenue, Cosford
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Start time: approximately 8 p.m.
- Additionally bar and food available along with a popcorn bar located inside one of the aircraft
- £9.75 for one (1) ticket (up to 25% off)
- £19.50 for two (2) tickets (up to 25% off)
- £29.25 for three (3) tickets (up to 25% off)
- £39 for four (4) tickets (up to 25% off)
Film Screenings at The Royal Air Force Museum
This September The Royal Air Force Museum hosts Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Top Gun outdoor screenings, making the most of the final summer vibes. Whether visiting the galaxy far, far away 30 years after the fall of the Galactic Empire or accompanying the fighter pilot Maverick to The Top Gun Naval Fighter Weapons School, guests can kick back in the museum grounds and follow the action as it unfolds on a 30-foot inflatable screen set against the backdrop of an aircraft.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per up to 4 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Both films may contain material that is not generally suitable for children aged under 12. Under 12s can come but they must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Please note the exact film start time may alter slightly, depending on light conditions. For more information, please call 01902 376252. Valid on option purchased only. See the full terms and conditions.