This July experience Russian masterpieces performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra within the stunning Royal Albert Hall
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Symphonic Russia
- When: 7 July
- Where: Royal Albert Hall, London
- Door time: 6.45 p.m.
- Showtime: 7.30 p.m.
- £20 for one (1) front Rausing circle ticket (up to 50% off)
- £30 for one (1) front arena ticket (up to 40% off)
- Mikhail Glinka, Ruslan and Ludmilla Overture
- Sergei Rachmaninov, Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini
- Alexander Borodin, Prince Igor: Polovtsian Dances
- Modest Mussorgsky, Night on the Bare Mountain
- Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Capriccio Espagnol
- Aram Khachaturian, Spartacus Suite No.2: Adagio
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, 1812 Overture
This July Londoners have the opportunity to experience an evening of Russian masterpieces within the magical Royal Albert Hall. Allow yourself to be swept away as the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra perform well-known classical favourites, including Ruslan and Ludmila Overture, Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini featuring the young and dynamic pianist Natasha Paremski under the baton of Stephen Bell, Polovtsian Dances, Night on the Bare Mountain an explosive 1812 Overture finale with live indoor cannon, and much more!
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid 7 Jul 2018 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Not recommended for children under the age of 5. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Jun 2018.