Take part in a race featuring coloured powder bursts at each kilometre and a festival at the finish line
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One early bird ticket to 3.5K or 5K Run or Dye race
- When: 30 June
- Where: Penshurst Place, Penshurst, Kent
- £14.50 for one (1) early bird ticket to 3.5K run (up to 24% off)
- £19 for one (1) early bird ticket to 5K run (up to 21% off)
Run or Dye
Inviting participants to run or walk a colourful 3.5K or 5K course, Run or Dye comes to Kent this summer to support Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. Each kilometre sees the course coated in rainbow clouds of coloured powder, ensuring everyone reaches the finish line as tie-dyed as possible. The post-race Dye Festival offers the chance to take part in three games, Dye War, Dye Anti-Dodge and Dye Blast, with a TieDye the Sky as the finale of the day. Fancy dress is encouraged, with many runners opting for white to show off their powdery hues.
The Fine Print
How to Use:
1. Booking required at https://endurancecui.active.com/new/events/58783451/select-race. Must register by 25 Jun 2019 to receive your event information pack.
2. Please choose the "Individual Runner" option. (NOTE: If you have purchased more than one voucher, you will need to enter & complete registration for one person at a time. Please do not try and make a multiple entry registration.) Enter the 'Groupon code' into the box at the check-out and click ‘Apply’).
Purchase: May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: 14 day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted.
Event Information: Please arrive at the venue 60 minutes before the race begins. Full race information given upon registration. Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Validity: Valid 30 Jun 2019 only. Valid on option purchased only.