All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two or five tickets to Russell’s International Circus
- Seating: grandstand
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the showtime; doors open 30–45 minutes prior to the show
- Showtimes: weekday 6 p.m. | Saturday 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. | Sunday 2 p.m. (except 21 October show at Norwich - 3 p.m.)
When and Where:
- Sleaford RFC Ground, Ruskington: 27–30 September
- COWBIT Circus Site, Moulten Chapel Road, near Spalding: 4–7 October
- Taverham Garden Centre, Fir Covert Road, Taverham, Norwich: 18–23 and 25–28 October
- £10 for two (2) grandstand tickets (up to 70% off)
- £19 for five (5) grandstand tickets (up to 77% off)
Russell’s International Circus
Daring spectacle abounds as Russell’s International Circus makes a special visit to Sleaford, Spalding and Norwich to present their new show. Beneath a traditional big-top tent, an all-human cast presents a varied mixture of illusion, laughter and stunts. Jugglers, clowns and acrobats will ply their dexterous talents, while spectators can also expect an appearance from performers all the way from Romania and Cuba. Attendees can take their seats in the front circle up to thirty minutes before the performance.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 5 people.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Customers without a printed voucher will be turned away. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Over 16s considered as adults. Children under 2 years of age can accompany a Groupon holder free of charge. Must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the showtime. Doors open up to 45 minutes prior to the showtime. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. The Five grandstand tickets can also include children.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Aug 2018.