Kids can see poor Mr Klopp as he finds his last scraps of leather made into splendid shoes; the show features a gift for every child
What You'll Get
- One (1) best available ticket to Santa’s Elves and the Shoemaker
- When and where:
- Palace Theatre, Palace Avenue, Paignton: 30 November at midday and 3 p.m. | 1 December at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Corn Exchange Theatre, Broad Street, Stamford: 7 December at 11 a.m.
- Cobham Village Hall, Lushington Drive: 14–15 December at 11 a.m. and 1.30 p.m.
- Wedmore Village Hall, Cheddar Road: 24 December at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Santa’s Elves and the Shoemaker
Created by the CBBC TV writer and children’s author Ian Billings for kids as young as two, Santa’s Elves and the Shoemaker is a Christmas-themed show based on the classic folk tale. With only three days left before Christmas, the poor shoemaker Mr Klopp sets his last scraps of leather aside for the next day. When he returns, he finds a splendid pair of shoes, made by Santa’s elves who mistook Mr Klopp’s workshop for Santa’s grotto. Kids will see Mr Klopp ponder his unusual situation, the elves scared off when they first see Mr Klopp, and, last but not least, Santa himself as he uses Christmas magic to save the workshop. The show features original songs, choreography, audience participation and a gift for every child.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 15s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only. The tickets are being sold as best available and will be allocated before the performance, please arrive early to avoid disappointment. *Discount applies to selected options only.