What You'll Get
- £8 for one (1) front tier ticket to Santus Circus (up to 43% off)
- When and where:
- King George’s Field, Grays: 6–8 June at 7.30 p.m. | 7–8 June at 5 p.m. | 9 June at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 10 June at 3 p.m.
- Central Park, Dagenham: 13–15 June at 7.30 p.m. | 14–15 June at 5 p.m. | 16 June at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 17 June at 3 p.m.
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to show
- Step-free access available
Le Cirque de France’s Santus Circus brings its big top to Grays and Dagenham for a string of high-energy performances. With over 25 years of experience, the troupe knows just what to do to leave their audiences gasping in wonder or crying with laughter. For the 2018 tour, attendees can expect performances such as the Romeros riders straight from Brazil with their Globe of Death and the world-famous Wheel of Death delivered by a group from Hungary. Lucien and Sacha Santus, the duo of clowns, return to the circus to pull the visitors into their show and leave them in stitches.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Please arrive 30 minutes before the chosen performance. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No brochure, food or drink included. Step-free access available. Front tier seats only; please note front tier is not right at the front of the stage, that is ringside. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 31 May 2018.