Highly trained professional circus artistes will perform daring feats of agility, strength and skill to impress the audience
About This Deal
- One (1) front tier adult ticket to Santus Circus
- When and where:
- North Common, Redbourn: 7 - 8 October at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 9 - 10 October at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 12 October at 7.30 p.m. | 13 - 15 October at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 16 October at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- North Benfleet, Saddlers Farm Roundabout, A13 Boot Fair Site: 21 - 22 October at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 23 - 24 October at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 26 - 29 October at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 30 - 31 October at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 2 November at 7.30 p.m. | 3 - 5 November at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 6 November at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 7 November at 3 p.m.
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to show
- Step-free access available
- Audience members must wear masks during the event
Le Cirque de France’s Santus Circus brings its big top to North Benfleet for a string of high-energy performances. With over 25 years of experience, the troupe knows just what to do to leave their audiences gasping in wonder or crying with laughter. Attendees can expect the Rodriguez family and their flying trapeze, the Silva crossbows and an aerial pole act by Aagii from Mongolia. Lucien and Sacha Santus, the duo of clowns, return to the circus to pull audience members into their show and leave them in stitches.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available. Valid on option purchased only. Audience members should wear masks. Please arrive 30 minutes before the chosen performance. No brochure, food or drink included. Tickets are for front tier seats; please note front tier is not right at the front of the stage, that section is called ringside. *Discount applies to selected options only.
If the event is cancelled due to an event outside of the merchant's control (including any recommendations from the Ministry of Health), Groupon will reimburse you the money you have paid for the voucher. If the event is postponed Groupon will only reimburse you if you request a refund.