Discover the latest gear, meet Olympians, be entertained by an array of activities such as roller skiing, dog sledding, live bands and more
What You'll Get
- General admission
- One Apres evening, adult or family ticket to Ski and Snowboard Festival
- When: 24, 25, 26 and 27 October
- Where: Battersea Park, London
- Door time: midday - 10 p.m. on 24 October | 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. on 25 October | 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. on 26 October | 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. on 27 October
- Apres evening ticket is valid 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. on 25 October
- Under 6s can enter free of charge
- Family ticket valid for two adults and two children
- 16s and older are considered adults
Ski & Snowboard Festival 2019
For many keen skiers and snowboarders, The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Festival marks the official start of the winter season. It is celebrating its 46th anniversary this year and brings a range of activities to a four-year live experience for whole families and slope-lovers of all skill levels. What first began in 1973 with only a handful of exhibitors has since grown and can now boast an absolute array of themed street food and bar areas, live music performances and other entertainment, as well as exhibitions of the latest apparel, equipment and the world’s best ski resorts. Fan favourites, like the ice rink, snowy slope and street food market return and are now joined by a collection of new attractions, including dog sledging.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 4 person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 6s can enter for free. Family ticket valid for 2 adults and 2 children. 16s and older are classified as adults. Apres ticket is valid from 5pm-10pm on Fri. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.