Customers can hear the Grand Organ of St Paul’s Cathedral as played by the world’s organ-playing masters such as Ken Cowan or Simon Johnson
What You'll Get
- £9.60 for one (1) ticket to St. Paul’s Cathedral Fantastic Feats Organ Festival (up to 20% off)
- When: 2 May | 6 June | 4 July | 1 August | 5 September
- Where: St. Paul’s Cathedral, London
- Showtime: 6.30 p.m.
- 2 May: Bine Bryndorf, Denmark
- 6 June: Simon Johnson, St. Paul’s Cathedral
- 4 July, Ken Cowan, Canada and the USA
- 1 August: Daniel Beckmann, Germany
- 5 September, William Fox, St. Paul’s Cathedral
St. Paul’s Cathedral Fantastic Feats Organ Festival
This summer, St. Paul’s Cathedral will resonate with the mighty sound of the Grand Organ during live concerts performed by acclaimed organists. Participants can take a spot under Wren’s dome and listen to Bine Bryndorf from Denmark on 2 May, Simon Johnson on 6 June and William Fox on 5 September from St. Paul’s Cathedral. Daniel Beckmann from Germany on 1 August or Ken Cowan from Canada and the USA on 4 July. While taking in the music, the audiences can also appreciate the architecture of the iconic Anglican cathedral.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. One performance lasts approximately one hour. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 7 Feb 2019.