From May until October musicians from around the world will delight audiences with organ music by Louis Vierne under the Dome of St Paul’s
What You'll Get
- One (1) adult or concession ticket to St Paul’s Cathedral Summer Recitals 2020
- Unreserved seating: first come, first served
- Where: St. Paul’s Cathedral, London
- Dates and repertoire:
- 14 May: Symphony No. 1 in D minor (Op. 14) performed by Johann Vexo
- 4 June: Symphony No. 2 in E minor (Op. 20) performed by William Fox
- 2 July: Symphony No. 3 in F sharp minor (Op. 28) performed by Simon Johnson
- 6 August: No. 4 in G minor (Op. 32) performed by Stephen Farr
- 3 September: No. 5 in A minor (Op. 47) performed by Samuel Kummer
- 1 October: No. 6 in B minor (Op. 59) performed by Christopher Houlihan
- Door time: 30 minutes before the performance
- Showtime: 6.30 p.m.
- Duration of performance: approximately 75 minutes
St Paul’s Cathedral Summer Recitals
World-class musicians from Britain, Europe, and the US will perform six symphonies by Louis Vierne, to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the composer’s birth. Adding to the experience is the sublime venue of the interior of St. Paul’s Cathedral.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Performances start at 6.30 p.m.. Doors open at 6pm. Bags may be searched on entry. Event runs approximately 75 minutes. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.