Up to four guests can go on a party cruise on Thames aboard a boat equipped with a sound system, a dance floor and a fully-stocked bar
What You'll Get
- One, two or four tickets for a London Party Boat Cruise
- When: 27 April | 11 May | 24 May | 6 July | 17 August
- Where: River Thames, starting from Westminster
- Door time: 11 May at 7.45 p.m. | other days at 7.15 p.m.
- £9 for one (1) party and cruise ticket (up to 55% off)
- £18 for two (2) party and cruise tickets (up to 55% off)
- £34 for four (4) party and cruise tickets (up to 57% off)
London Party Boat Cruise
The London Party Boat Cruise takes the passengers on a four-hour journey on River Thames. In this time, the guests can groove and swing on the dance floor, purchase drinks from the on-board bar and admire the view of London seen from Thames. While dressing up is encouraged, it is not mandatory, so any themed hen or stag parties are welcome. The organiser, Thames Party Boats, offer personal and corporate private boat hire in London for birthdays, weddings, transfers and general get-togethers. Safety is ensured by the crew with over 20 years of experience - all fully-trained watermen and lightermen of the River Thames.
The Fine Print
Expires 17 Aug 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by Booking Tool, check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 72-hour rescheduling/cancellation policy. The ticket price includes a 4-hour disco and evening cruise. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Subject to weather conditions. Valid on option purchased only. No step-free access available.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Jan 2019.