Recording Academy saxophonist delivers renditions of jazz classics, such as Fly Me to the Moon, as well as R’n’B and pop hits
What You'll Get
- One or two general admission or VIP tickets to The Chris Mitchell Experience
- When and where: 2 November at Manchester Marriott Victoria and Albert Hotel, Water Street, Manchester, M3 4JQ | 3 November at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, 134 George Street, London, W1H 5DN
- Door time: 6.30 p.m. in Machester | 7.45 p.m. in London
- VIP tickets include: first entry without waiting in line | guaranteed seating in second to fourth rows
- Both tickets include Meet and Greet with Chris Mitchell
- Meet and Greet with Chris Mitchell: 6 p.m. in Manchester | 6.30 p.m. in London
Chris Mitchell is a genre-spanning Grammy Recording Academy saxophonist. His repertoire consists of jazz standards, such as The Girl from Ipanema, instrumental covers of big-band tunes including Fly Me to the Moon, and silk-smooth versions of R’n’B hits, such as Isn’t She Lovely. His work also includes his album Turquoise, which presents Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics My Heart Will Go On and I Will Always Love You. His latest album features songs such as I Found Forever and a collection of romantic bossa nova jazz melodies, including the album’s lead single Tequila Nights.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.