- One (1) ticket to see The Circus of Horrors at a choice of location
- When: selected dates between 24 January - 21 April 2017
- Where: 24 January at Hayes Beck Theatre at 7.30 p.m. | 25 January at York Barbican at 7 p.m. | 27 - 28 January at Newcastle Tyne Theatre and Opera House at 6.30 p.m. | 2 - 3 March at Great Yarmouth Hippodrome at 8 p.m. | 21 April at Stirling Albert Halls at 7.30 p.m.
- Unreserved seating
- £13 for one (1) ticket in Stirling (up to 46% off)
- £14 for one (1) ticket in Hayes, York and Great Yarmouth (up to 46% off)
- £16 for one (1) ticket in Newcastle (up to 45% off)
The Circus of Horrors
Hitting the road again with their new incarnation, The Circus of Horrors keeps on celebrating their 21st anniversary. The Never-Ending Nightmare features a plethora of improbable stunts and bizarre acts that tell a haunting story of Alice in Horrorland. Performers display their abilities against the chilling backdrop of soundscape, and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show.