Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hit the stage with their new incarnation at a choice of nine locations
What You'll Get
- One (1) general admission ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- Seating: unreserved seating in the stalls area
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees - applies to selected options only
When and where:
- Corn Exchange, Stamford, Sunday 21 October 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
- Capitol Theater, Horsham, Tuesday 23 October 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
- The Regen Centre, York, Sunday 28 October 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Civic Hall, Grays, Thursday 8 November 2018 at 7.45 p.m.
- Southend Palace Theatre, Southend-on-Sea, Sunday 18 November 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
- Hull New Theatre, Hull, Monday 26 November 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
- Brierley Hill Civic Theatre, Saturday 1 December 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
- Princes Theatre Clacton, Clacton-On-Sea, 1 February 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
- Parr Hall, Warrington, Sunday 10 February 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
The Circus of Horrors
Imagine a fangtastic Rock Show with amazing light effects & set combined with an amalgamation of bizarre, dare devil & astounding Circus acts, accompanied by a rock n roll sound scape of mainly original songs & performed with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek.
The infamous Circus of Horrors and is touring throughout the world, featuring unbelievable sword swallowers, hairculian women swinging around the auditorium from her hair, demon dwarfs, strong man, whirlwind acrobats, flaming limbo, sensational aerialists, knife throwing, cross & long bow wielding Bond like Diva’s, twisted contortion & lots, lots more in this roller coaster of a show that is now celebrating 24 years on the road.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Not suitable for under 10s as nudity and adult-themed language will be used throughout the show. It is the responsibility of the parents/adults taking children under this age to decide if this is suitable or not for the child. All tongue in cheek and not of a sexual nature. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show. All tickets are for stalls section. Unreserved seating tickets, seats will be allocated on the day by the supplier, no requests allowed. Show lasts approx. 2.5 hour. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.