Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation, visiting eight locations
What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- When and where: 22 November 2018 at Ferneham Hall, Osborn Road, Fareham | 24 November 2018 at Middlesbrough Town Hall | 25 November 2018 at Albert Halls, Bolton | 18 January 2019 at Tyne Theatre and Opera House, 117 Westgate Road, Newcastle upon Tyne | 2 February 2019 at The Castle Theatre, 10 Castle Way, Wellingborough | 4 February 2019 at The Hexagon, Queens Walk, Reading | 19 March 2019 at Echo Arena, Kings Dock Street, Liverpool | 26 March 2019 at Middleton Arena, LCpl Joel Halliwell VC Way, Middleton
- Door time: 7.30 p.m. everywhere except The Hexagon, Reading | 8 p.m. at Reading Hexagon
- Seating: best available, stalls
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Circus of Horrors
Imagine a fangtastic Rock Show with amazing light effects & set combined with an amalgamation of bizarre, dare devil & astounding Circus acts, accompanied by a rock n roll sound scape of mainly original songs & performed with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek.
The infamous Circus of Horrors and is touring throughout the world, featuring unbelievable sword swallowers, hairculian women swinging around the auditorium from her hair, demon dwarfs, strong man, whirlwind acrobats, flaming limbo, sensational aerialists, knife throwing, cross & long bow wielding Bond like Diva’s, twisted contortion & lots, lots more in this roller coaster of a show that is now celebrating 24 years on the road.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Seats will be allocated on the day by the supplier; no requests allowed. Not suitable for under 10s as nudity and adult language, all tongue in cheek and not of a sexual nature, will be used throughout the show; if parents do choose to take their children along, it's their responsibility. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show. Valid on option purchased only.