Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation, visiting nine locations
What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- When and where:
- 2 March at 5 p.m. at Hippodrome Circus, Saint George’s Road, Great Yarmouth
- 5 March at 7.30 p.m. at Bournemouth Pavilion, Westover Road
- 16 March at 8 p.m. at Royal Hippodrome Theatre, 108-112 Seaside Road, Eastbourne
- 21 March at 7.45 p.m. at Barnsley Metrodome, Queens Ground, Queens Road
- 24 March at 4 p.m. or 8 p.m. at City Varieties Hall, Swan Street, Leeds
- 25 March at 7.30 p.m. at Wycombe Swan, St Mary Street, Buckinghamshire
- 26 March at 7.30 p.m. at Middleton Arena, Lance Corporal Joel Halliwell VC Way, Manchester
- 18 October at 8 p.m. and 19 October at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. at Wookey Hole Theatre
- 26 October at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. and 28–31 October at 8 p.m. at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, 525 Ocean Boulevard
- Seating: best available, stalls
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available, please contact the venue directly to arrange. Seats will be allocated on the day; no requests allowed. Not advisable for under 10s as nudity and adult-themed language will be used throughout the show; it's the adults' responsibility to determine if this is suitable or not for the child. Bad language is all tongue in cheek and not of a sexual nature. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 25 Feb 2019.