Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation, visiting nine locations
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- When and where:
- 2 March at 5 p.m. at Hippodrome Circus, Saint George’s Road, Great Yarmouth
- 5 March at 7.30 p.m. at Bournemouth Pavilion, Westover Road
- 16 March at 8 p.m. at Royal Hippodrome Theatre, 108-112 Seaside Road, Eastbourne
- 21 March at 7.45 p.m. at Barnsley Metrodome, Queens Ground, Queens Road
- 24 March at 4 p.m. or 8 p.m. at City Varieties Hall, Swan Street, Leeds
- 25 March at 7.30 p.m. at Wycombe Swan, St Mary Street, Buckinghamshire
- 26 March at 7.30 p.m. at Middleton Arena, Lance Corporal Joel Halliwell VC Way, Manchester
- 18 October at 8 p.m. and 19 October at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. at Wookey Hole Theatre
- 26 October at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. and 28–31 October at 8 p.m. at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, 525 Ocean Boulevard
- Seating: best available, stalls
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available, please contact the venue directly to arrange. Seats will be allocated on the day; no requests allowed. Not advisable for under 10s as nudity and adult-themed language will be used throughout the show; it's the adults' responsibility to determine if this is suitable or not for the child. Bad language is all tongue in cheek and not of a sexual nature. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 25 Feb 2019.