All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- When and where:
- 18 March at Venue Cymru, Vaughan Street, Llandudno
- 19 March at M&S Bank Arena, Kings Dock Street, Liverpool
- 20 March at Southport Theatre, The Promenade, Merseyside
- 23 March at The Civic Arts Centre & Theatre, 155 Union Road, Oswaldtwistle
- 27 March at Haymarket Theatre, 1 Garrick Walk, Leicester
- Showtime: 7.30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- £14.50 for one (1) ticket in Llandudno or Southport (up to 50% off)
- £17 for one (1) ticket in Liverpool (up to 50% off)
- £13.50 for one (1) ticket in Oswaldtwistle (up to 45% off)
- £18.50 for one (1) ticket in Leicester (up to 31% off)
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Seats will be allocated on the day by the supplier; no requests allowed. Not advisable for under 10s as nudity and adult-themed language will be used throughout the show; whether this is suitable for children is up to the adults. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show. Show lasts approx. 2 hours 30 minutes. Valid on option purchased only.