Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation, visiting five locations
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Circus of Horrors
- When and where: Somerset Wells Theatre on 19 October at 6 p.m. or 9 p.m. | Exeter Corn Exchange on 22 January at 7.30 p.m. | Plymouth Pavilions on 24 January at 7.30 p.m.
- £13.50 for one (1) ticket on 19 October 2019 at 6 p.m. or 9 p.m. (up to 33% off)
- £14.50 for one (1) ticket on 22 Jan 2020 at 7.30 p.m. (up to 46% off)
- £11 for one (1) ticket on 24 Jan 2020 at 7.30 p.m. (up to 45% off)
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by/No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Event runs approx 150 minutes. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Not suitable for children under 10, it's the responsibility of parents/adults taking children to decide if the show is suitable or not. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. All tickets are for stalls section. Unreserved seating tickets, seats will be allocated on the day by the supplier, no requests allowed. The show contains some nudity and bad language, all tongue in cheek and not of a sexual nature. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show.