Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation, visiting six locations
What You'll Get
- One (1) general admission ticket to
- When and where:
- Camberley Theatre: 9 November at 7.30 p.m.
- Grimsby Auditorium: 12 November at 7.30 p.m.
- Birmingham Brierly Hill Civic: 17 November at 7.30 p.m.
- Dorset Weymouth Pavilion: 17 January at 7.30 p.m.
- O2 Guildhall Southampton: 18 January at 8 p.m.
- Bath Pavilion: 19 January at 7 p.m.
- Hexagon Theatre, Reading: 26 January at 7.30 p.m.
- Seating: stalls; seats allocated on the night
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival, seats will be allocated at arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. The show lasts approx. 2.5 hours. All tickets are for stalls section. Please note seats will be allocated on the day by the supplier, no requests allowed. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available, please contact the venue directly before the show to arrange.