Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation, visiting four locations
What You'll Get
- One (1) general admission ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- When and where:
- Playhouse, Whitley Bay: 19 November 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
- Plymouth Pavilions: 24 January 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
- Tyne Theatre, Newcastle Upon Tyne: 1 February 2020 at 8 p.m.
- Hippodrome Circus, Great Yamouth: 6-7 March 2020 at 8 p.m.
- Seating: stalls; unreserved seats allocated on the night
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. The show lasts approx. 2.5 hours. All tickets are for general admission section. Please note tickets are unreserved, seats will be allocated on the day by the supplier, no requests allowed. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before the show to arrange.