Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation, visiting eight locations
What You'll Get
- One (1) ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- When and where:
- 31 January at 6.30 p.m. at Bonus Arena, Myton Street, Hull
- 2 February at 7.30 p.m. at Scarborough Spa Grand Hall, South Bay
- 5 February at 7.30 p.m. at Swansea Grand Theatre, Singleton Street
- 10 February at 7.30 p.m. at Swan Theatre, Worcester
- 15 February at 7.30 p.m. at Charter Hall, Cowdray Avenue, Colchester
- 8 March at 7.30 p.m. at Princes Theatre, Station Road, Clacton
- 14 March at 8 p.m. at St David’s Hall, The Hayes, Cardiff
- 10 February 2021 at 7.30 p.m. at Winter Gardens, Fort Cres, Margate
- Seating: general admission; seats allocated on the night
- Show lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Contains some nudity and language of adult nature, not suitable for Under 16s. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Seats will be allocated on the day, no requests allowed. Valid on option purchased only.